Meet Router Protocol
Router is a cross-chain liquidity infrastructure that connects layer 1 and layer 2 blockchains. The bridge allows contract-level data flow across the layers.
The bridge works in either of 2 ways:
- A locked token on the source chain to be redeemed on the target chain
- An initiated operation on the source chain to be executed on the target chain
As the project adds more chain compatibility, it will need a constant bug hunt!
Check Out The Rewards
If you find a vulnerability according to the bounty rules, Router will reward you:
- Critical: $200,000
- High: $25,000
- Medium: $5,000
- Low: $1,000
Join The Bounty Hunt
There are 12 protocols to scope!
Make sure your reports contain info about these incidents:
- Any governance voting result manipulation
- Direct theft of any user funds, whether at-rest or in-motion, other than unclaimed yield
- Miner-extractable value (MEV)
- Permanent freezing of funds
- Protocol Insolvency
- Theft of unclaimed yield
- Permanent freezing of unclaimed yield
- Temporary freezing of funds
- Smart contract unable to operate due to lack of token funds
- Block stuffing for profit
- Theft of gas
- Griefing (e.g. no profit motive for an attacker, but damage to the users or the protocol)
- Unbounded gas consumption
- Contract fails to deliver promised returns, but doesn’t lose value
To increase your chances of finding a critical bug, research the project whitepaper!
Once you’re ready, click here to join the bounty hunt