Avalanche is a blockchain platform with a Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm.
The new bounty focuses on Avalanche Bridge (AB). It connects directly to crypto wallets for fast, cheap, & secure transfers of Ethereum and Bitcoin assets to and from Avalanche.
Check Out The Rewards
If you find a vulnerability according to the bounty rules, Avalanche will reward you:
- Critical: $10,000 – $100,000
- High: $5,000 – $10,000
- Medium: $1,000 – $5,000
- Low: $100 – $1,000
Join Our Bounty Hunt
There are 43 assets to scope:
- 41 smart contract
- 2 web servers
Smart contracts include popular tokens like AAVE, BTC, USDT, SHIB, SWAP, and more!
Make sure your reports contain info about these incidents:
- Double minting
- Under-collateralizing on the Ethereum side
- Any kind of smart contract authority changes
- Application level denial-of-service attacks
- Unauthorized access to Wardens and Enclave servers
- Unauthorized write to public readable-only cloud storage endpoints
- Cryptographic vulnerabilities
- Leaked secrets or credentials
- Web 2.0 vulnerabilities that undermines normal bridge operation, modifies the user interface or can lead to stolen funds
To increase your chances of finding a critical bug, read Avalanche Bridge documentation here.
Once you’re ready, click here to join the bounty hunt!